At The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver, we are more than happy to welcome you and your four-legged companion to stay with us in the height of luxury. There is so much to see and do here, as Vancouver is extremely pet-friendly. If you’re looking for some great spots to check out, please don’t hesitate to speak with your concierge, and all your needs will be more than well taken care of.
The following are our guidelines for welcoming your furry companion as one of our guests. Please take time to read it through carefully, and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Deposit – A $40.00 non-refundable fee is required. All rooms that accommodate pets will be charged a one-time $40.00 fee and is non-refundable as the carpets, drapes, and upholstery items are completely cleaned on the departure of the guest and pet. For any damage to furniture and fixtures by my pet(s) that exceed $40.00, the hotel will assess losses and charge accordingly. The decision to clean, repair, or replace items, resides solely with The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver.
- All pets are welcomed at The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver.
- The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver is a pet-friendly property and permits access to dog(s) 45 pounds or less. Guide Dogs have no size restrictions.
- Maximum two (2) pets per room.
- Pets must never be left unattended while in guest rooms.
- Pets may feed in guest rooms with reasonable care taken to restrict staining or other damage.
- All pets must be leashed or confined to kennels while in any public hotel area.
- With the exception of animals for visually impaired guests, I understand that pets are NOT allowed in the food and beverage outlets or function rooms of the hotel.
- In the absence of the guest, the hotel is not responsible for the care of any dog(s) and waives any liability without exception. If the hotel receives a noise complaint, I authorize the hotel to relocate my pet to a secure and comfortable area in the hotel until I can take charge of my pet(s). A $50.00 charge will be applied to supervise the pet(s) in the guests’ absence. Additionally, in the event there are continuous noise complaints, I understand that I will be relocated to another room and/or asked to leave the hotel. This decision will be made by the Management of The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver.
- I understand the hotel reserves the right to refuse service to a room if my pet(s) is deemed too aggressive in nature and/or the hotel’s staff is not comfortable in the presence of the pet(s). In such instances, I agree special arrangements can be made to service the room at a predetermined time.
Just a few housekeeping notes and rules while you are guests of the hotel:
- Please register your pet on our guest list. This is both for our knowledge and the well-being of your pet in case of an emergency. All rooms that accommodate pets will be charged a one-time $40.00 fee.
- If you plan to be away from your room and require pet-sitting, please contact our Concierge at extension 31.
- We understand that accidents happen, however, please know that any damages to a room or an apartment suite when you’re a guest with us is your responsibility, and a charge will appear on your account.
- When taking your furry friend for a walk, please note the city of Vancouver enforces a by-law which states you must pick up after your pet(s).
- Please do not allow your pet to relieve themselves on the balcony of our apartment suites. We kindly ask that you go outside the hotel for these types of required breaks.
- Your pet must be on a leash every time you leave your room and at all times in and around the city. This also includes walking in any area of the interior of the hotel.
- We are happy to offer our VIP pet program for in-room pet dining. Please call Room Service at extension 34 for more details.